- Acceptance: Use of membership card/ mobile app constitutes acceptance of the terms & conditions listed herein.
- Circle M membership: We may accept or reject any application for Circle M membership, at our sole discretion. The membership is the property of the issuing agent and must be returned upon request. The membership is valid for the membership term as written on the membership card/ mobile app, which is one year after initial purchase date. The membership has no cash value and do not guarantee a dining reservation.
- Membership benefit conditions: All membership benefits are valid only during the membership term and shall automatically expire thereafter. All benefits are subject to availability, valid seven days a week, excluding black-out dates, and may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotional offer.
- Membership certificates: Hotel must be notified of the intended use of certificates at the time of advance reservation. Certificates are valid seven days a week up to the expiration date printed on said certificates. Validity will not be extended beyond the printed expiration date. May not be used in conjunction with any other discount/ promotional offer. Some certificates are transferable, while some are non-transferable. Certificates cannot be resold once issued to a member. Cash certificates: Excluding applicable taxes, service charges and gratuities.* Net spend: Refers to the actual spend after the applicable discount
- Black-out dates: All card and certificate benefits shall not be valid during the black-out dates specified in the membership agreement
- Modifications (Restaurant & Benefit Changes): Participating restaurants may cease to honor benefits without prior notice. Benefits may also be subject to change without prior notice. Wherever possible, members will be kept updated on all such modifications. Members can also verify restaurant participation & benefits by calling Customer Service. Membership program marketing agent declines any responsibility for any such modifications. Not valid for room service, mini bar, banquet & consessionaries and outsourced restaurants.
- Currency exchange: Amounts listed in US$ will be calculated from local currency at current exchange rates. Exchange rates are updated on a daily basis. The exchange rate is locked in each individual food & beverage transaction
- Lost /Stolen membership materials: All lost or stolen certificates will not be replaced. Lost or stolen membership cards must be reported to Customer Service. A processing fee of twenty dollars (US $20.00) will be charged for each replacement membership card, which will be issued with the same expiration date as the previously issued card.
- Cancellations: Cancellation of Membership will be honored up to 10 days from the date of issue, but no refund will be issued until the membership card and all certificates have been returned unused to a Customer Service Office. Refund amount will be excluding shipping & handling charges
- Limitation of liability: In no event shall the owners, operators, franchisors or licensors of any hotel that may accept the benefits of membership herein, or any of their affiliated or subsidiary companies, or their directors, agents, managers, or employees, or the proprietor or the marketing agent of the membership program (hereinafter collectively “Protected Parties”) be liable for any indirect, special or consequential damages; and without limiting the generality thereof, including any loss, cost or damage to, or suffered by, the Member or others, arising from defects, negligence, delays, failure of performance or nonperformance, including all claims, demands, obligations, liabilities, indebtedness, breaches of contract, breaches of duty or of any relationship, liability for acts, omissions, misfeasance, malfeasance, damages of every type, nature or kind suffered by Members or others, resulting from the action, or inaction of the hotel or its agents or employees in connection with the Benefits provided to member herein. In the event of a breach of any the provisions hereof by any Protected Party, the extent of any liability of any such Protected Party shall be limited to the amounts paid by member as a subscription for membership in the marketing program.
- Programme development: We have the right to terminate the Circle M programme at any time. We will make reasonable efforts to give you prior notice of the termination of the Circle M programme.
- Programme Privacy:
- Members' information held by Circle M includes the information which a member provides in the Circle M enrollment form such as: full names, addresses, telephone number; email address, date of birth, company name, nationality, etc.
- Members' transactional records are owned by the Circle M programme.
- Members' information:
- will be retained and used by Circle M or its partners to ensure the efficient running of the programme;
- may be disclosed as required by law;
- may be disclosed to Circle M partners to assist them in the planning, marketing and development of Circle M
- By using the membership App or quoting the membership number to Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts or any of its partners, a member consents to:
- the creation, maintenance and updating of the member's information; and
- the supply of the Member’s information to Circle M partners'
- Members, unless otherwise stated, by applying for membership of Circle M programme accept and explicitly authorise Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts management FZ-LLC to submit the information provided by the member to authorise Circle M partners or accepted third parties for marketing or information purposes.
- Programme administration: The marketing agent for the Circle M programme is Hospitality Marketing Concepts (HMC LLC) Limited (the merchant), a UK company, as agent for Hospitality Marketing Concepts LLC (California) and its subsidiaries.
Return policy:You may cancel your membership by giving notice in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.Please read the complete Terms & Conditions prior to purchase.
Terms and Conditions Circle M accepted in Africa, Asia and Europe
Circle M provides you a 25% discount at any Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts in Africa, Asia and Europe!
- Members must book must book their rooms on movenpick.com with the promotional code given in the Welcome email
- Member must provide name, membership number and expiration date of membership
- Member must present physical card or mobile app upon check-in to verify member details
- When dining at hotel’s outlets during stay, member must sign restaurant bill to the room to avail 25% F&B discount; discount will be applicable on the total bill upon check-out
- Not valid for bookings made directly with the hotels
- If card or mobile app is not presented upon check-in or an expired membership has been presented, the flexible rate of the day will apply
- If member wishes to pay at the hotel outlet, the 25% discount will not be applicable
- Membership certificates are not valid at these hotels (Africa, Asia and Europe)
- Not valid for room service, minibar, banquet & concessionaries and outsourced restaurants
- Not valid on the Nile cruiser boats
|Circle M Benefits||Middle East hotels||All other hotels||Condition|
|25% Room benefit||Yes||Yes||If booked via movenpick.com only|
|25% Dining benefit||Yes||Yes (only valid if theguest stays in the hotel)||Restaurant bill to be signed to room bill to receive discount upon check-out only|
|Certificate benefits||Yes||No||If booked via movenpick.com only|